To follow physical distancing guidelines, we are limiting the number of seats available in each of our services. Please RSVP for the service you are planning to attend. If one service is full, then we are asking you to sign up for the other. We realize this may not be your preference, but we ask for your understanding.
We will continue to sanitize the building before and after each Sunday and we will also be sanitizing high touch surfaces between each service. We also ask you to continue practicing physical distancing in the building.
At the conclusion of the first service, we need you to leave the building ASAP to make space for those who are coming to the second service.
Both services will be live-streamed for those unable to attend. Live Stream Link
We are leaning into the CDC guidelines to help our meetings proceed safely during this lingering pandemic. These include:
- Stay home when sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wash hands often.
- Limit close contact with others as much as possible.
To that end here is a list of temporary mitigations efforts that we will adhere to while we continue to evaluate our long-term plan:
- The building will be sanitized before and after the service and we will provide several hand sanitizer stations.
- We will cap the attendance to in the auditorium at 180 and will encourage attendees to spread out. We will create overflow seating if necessary.
- Doors will be propped open to allow for entry without contact.
- Ushers will interact without physical contact and we will be distributing prepackaged communion cups and crackers when we observe communion.
- We will not be providing coffee for the time being and will close the water fountains. The touchless water dispenser in the cafe will remain open but we will not have cups. Please consider bringing your own beverages.
- Face masks are welcome for those who desire to use them but we will not require them. We have a room designated as “mask only.”
- Instead of passing offering plates we will have a box at the back of the room and encourage online giving.
- We will forego children’s ministry but parents can feel free to bring coloring pages, etc. to occupy small children during the sermon. The Café and lobby will be open for parents with active kids.
- We are encouraging social distancing and we will encourage folks to leave the building at the conclusion of the meeting and socialize outside.
We will also be live-streaming the service so that any who are unable to attend or who feel uncomfortable gathering at this time can enjoy at home. Experts have advised that it would be wise to hold off on gathering if you are 65 or over with underlying health conditions and/or you are immunocompromised.